Gypsy Elixir Radiance Serum
Contains the following key ingredients:
- Watermelon Seed Oil (steam distilled) A rich source of Beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant and one of the most beneficial vitamins for the healing and repair of the skin.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil (cold pressed) Known as the 'miracle plant' for it's ability to thrive in drought conditions. The virgin oil is cold pressed extracted from the black seeds contained within the fruit resulting in an oil with a high concentration of vitamin E and Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic Acid).
- Organic Chia Seed Oil (CO2 extracted) A rich source of Omega 3 fatty acid with over 60% of the seed oil comprising of this Essential Fatty Acid an additional 22% is made up from Omega 6 Fatty acid making this oil ideal for deep conditioning, barrier repair and moisturising.
- Elderberry Fruit extract
- Organic Seabuckthorn Seed Oil (CO2 extracted) This oil contains a high percentage of Linoleic, Linolenic and Oleic fatty acids, all of which play a role in maintaining the skins natural barrier function.
- Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil (CO2 extracted) Pomegratate juice is rich in vitamin C, Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), potassium and polyphenols. The most interesting polyphenol for skincare, ellagic acid is a powerful antioxidant with anti-ageing benefits.
- Organic Raspberry Seed Oil (CO2 extracted) This oil is rich in Ellargic acid which is a natural antioxidant renown for its skin care benefits.
- Pure absolutes of Jasmine grandiflorum, Rose & Orange Blossom.
30ML/1.0 fl oz. INGREDIENTS: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed CO2 extract*, Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Seed CO2 extract*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) CO2 extract*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed CO2 extract*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) essential oil, Jasminum grandiflorum (Jasmine) absolute, Rosa damascena.miller (Rose) absolute, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*. *denotes certified organic ingredient.
How to apply:
Apply a small amount to clean skin morning and night. If using with our Rosewater Revolution Hydration Gel, apply afterwards. This serum can also be mixed in your palm with our Rosewater Revolution Hydration Gel to create your own moisturiser. Pump a small amount of each into your palm and mix until blended and then apply to clean skin. Can also be mixed with mineral make-up to create your own liquid foundation.
Best used within 6 months of opening. Packaged in white glass.
Always patch test before use and in the rare event irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Not recommended for use during pregnancy, breastfeeding or serious illness due to the high concentration of natural essential oils used. If necessary, consult a health professional before use. We recommend the use of a good quality natural sunscreen on top of our products where possible.